I am personally getting particularly fed up by the insinuations, which
certainly, Richard andSiegard Have been making more than once today that people
were merely complaining. Yesterday's thread was for a lot of people the way of
establishing, as Christopher put it so well, that there was a problem. In the
messages I read, and certainly in the messages that I posted, there were no
complaints. Merely  a gratitude that our issue had been confirmed. Some of us,
clearly had more time than others, if we can complain about suppose it
complaints!
Please stop the bitching! We have established it does not work, we are working
as a community, which is what we are meant to be doing on this list, and we
have established that the issue will be resolved in time. I, personally, do not
want to read any more complaints about people complaining. As that  is
pointless and has not actually occurred anyway in this instance.

Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone