Hi Sharon,

I usually have the auto correct feature turned off because I don't like how
it works, but I just turned it on and used your example just in a notes app.
First time round it also put Breaker in, but then I tried again and as soon
as it suggested "Break" I deleted a character, the "k", then continued with
"ley" and I got "Brealey" although Voiceover of course said it was
misspelled. Give it a try, I always thought the auto correct feature was
supposed to only put in the suggested word if what you hear is what you want
and you then press the spacebar. In this case this does not seem to be the
case because I very carefully typed "Brealey" and then pressed the spacebar
and it put in "breaker". Only way around it was to let it suggest "Breaker",
then to delete the "ker" and put "ley" in its place.

As for the Seeing Eye app running in the background and using data that
definitely is not going to be happening right now since the app does not
even work unless it has focus, e.g. if you exit the app by pressing the home
key or even just lock the screen, the app stops working. The latter was
something Mike pointed out as a major drawback and I agree. These GPS apps
use enough battery as is and even if you turn the brightness down to 0,
having the screen on all the time uses even more.

If I double tap and hold on an app in the app switcher until I hear "Editing
Apps" and then proceed to remove all apps by double tapping them, Voiceover
on my 4S will say "App Switcher has no items" after the last app is gone.
If I want to completely clear my app switcher, I usually touch the very
first app on the left, hold my finger on it and then split tap with another
finger. If you don't move the first finger, as the first app closes, the
next app slides over so to speak under that finger and you can just continue
to split tap as each app moves to the left into that position under your
finger.