Hi.  I was thinking more along the lines of the app could be downloaded and is
fully functional for a day unless you purchase a key on the mac or do an in app
purchase on the iphone.  Some apps can be rather expensive, I would not be
willing to buy a 10 or 20 dollar app I could not use and probably wouldn't
unless I had heard it was at least usable in some way with voice over. How many
apps I wonder are not discovered to be accessible because people are afraid to
buy them in case they are not usable?

        regards
Maria and crew from australia
email: