Dear sparkling apps,
Thank you so very much for updating talking Goggles. I know due to various
things which were beyond your control during the last week, you had to work
quite hard to make the app available to us and accessible again. I know many
people who love this app and I am one of them! I am so glad it is once again
working.
As well as emailing to thank you, I thought I'd better try the app just before
I did send this. I found I could not get it to work, even though I had done the
update. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and that has made it work again. I
don't know if anyone else has experienced the same thing, but I thought I'd
better let you know. I suspect that the update didn't work properly, I'm sure
this is probably down to either my iPhone or Apple. But I wanted to make you
aware of it all the same.
It is now working perfectly!
Thank you.

Kirsten