Dear all, I'm currently having issues with Twitterrific five, in that it is
extremely slow to load and it often crashes when I try to reply to mentions or
DMs. I checked out the help section of the app, and found that it would be
advisable to clear my cash. This seems to be my problem. However the
instructions given were quite visual, and I found it, impossible to do with
voice-over.  I contacted the developer, and their response is below. Although
it is a minimal response, it does show that they continue to be aware of us. So
I thought I would forward just in case anyone else has a similar issue.

Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: