The filtering options do not use the word "intersections". It uses the word "streets", so if you want to hear approaching intersections, set it so it will only voice streets.
Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Krister Ekstrom
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2013 2:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: I must be daft, but i just do not get the hang of Blindsquare.

Hi there,
I don't know what i do wrong with Blindsquare. Everyone praices it in every tone of voice imaginable but i just can not get it to work for me. Either this is because i'm in a country that has no good maps or anything or i'm just not getting how to do things. When i'm out walking with blindsquare on, it either is silent all the time or it's blabbering away endlessly about points of interest near and far, but not a word about upcoming intersections or what street i'm on. Filtering messages doesn't help a bit either. Why does Blindsquare say "own places" twice? The choises i have when filtering are: All, shared places, own places, own places and streets, own places and nothing. There's nothing in the settings about intersections and such and how to turn them on or off. I simply don't know what is going on here and what i do wrong, i don't even know if i'm supposed to be able to just do like in Ariadne GPS where i just leave the app on and it tells me things about where i am or if i should start something somewhere. I am just so confused about this app and i'm not likely to be confused.
/Krister

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me.