Hi,

You don’t do anything really.  if the person has iMessages turned on on their
device, and you enter in the e-mail or phone number that they have designated
for use with iMessages, iMessage will then be    used to send the text.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info