Any of you all in the United States tried the Schwan's Frozen Food app yet? I downloaded it the other day and finally somehow managed to get logged into my account using my iPhone 4S. But, not being able to get the settings or my account buttons to work, I was afraid to try much else. I did manage to bring up a list of my past purchases, as well as double tap a status button that showed my rewards points balance, as well as my next service date. I didn't try adding anything to my cart, though, as, when I tried to log in for the first time, I saw something about checking a box to make purchases without entering my password. And, not being able to tell if I had that turned on or off, and not being able to get to the settings button to check, I didn't want to chance purchasing something by mistake.

As one might expect with this type of thing, the app itself is free, and the developer is Schwan's Home Service, Inc. The actual app name is Schwan's Food Delivery, and the iTunes link to the app and then the app description are below:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/schwans-food-delivery/id682964010
?mt=8

Description

The Schwan's Food Delivery app makes it easier than ever to get your favorite frozen food groceries delivered right to your door. Now you can shop over 350 foods and manage your delivery and orders all with a few taps on your iOS device.

FEATURES:
Place and update orders
View and manage delivery times
Get order and delivery reminder notifications
Create favorite lists and shop past purchases
Earn and redeem SCHWAN'S REWARDST points
Save money with online-only hot deals and coupons
Enjoy the same great service at your door

NEW TO SCHWAN'S HOME SERVICE?
We offer over 350 high-quality products flash-frozen at the peak of freshness and flavor, conveniently delivered to your door. We invite you to open your door to delicious and discover new ways for your family and friends to share great meals together.