Hi Nicholas's,
Thank you so much for the suggestion! In fact I was just about to ask the same
question. Is it possible to use another language to read the Bulgarian. I will
suggest to her trying Russian.
Thanks again,
Sandy

Sent from my iPhone

On 25 Aug 2013, at 11:44, "Negoslav Sabev" <neg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to say that your friend can use Russian voice to read text in
> Bulgarian. It is far from perfect, bubt it is usable. There is no cost to try
> it.
>
> Negoslav
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Aman Singer" <aman.sin...@gmail.com>

PS sorry for shortening your name but I couldn't quite catch the spelling and
I'm using Siri to dictate this.