I haven't tried this myself, but read about it when I was interested
in doing a similar thing a while ago.

If you updated the app on the phone but not through iTunes, this
maywork since the version of the app in your mobile apps folder is
still the old one. If you updated it through iTunes or have synced the
phone since updating then I'm afraid you are out of luck.

Now assuming the above, try deleting the updated version of the app
from your phone. Once it's gone, plug your phone into the computer and
reinstall the app from iTunes. Hopefully that will get the old version
of the app back for you.

I have started backing up my mobile apps folder on a regular basis in
case I need to roll back an app. It's a more reliable way to ensure
you get the version of the app you really want.

I hope this helps.

Kimber

On 8/27/13, Robert Doc Wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My banks app has now become cumbersome to use.  Has anyone discovered away I
>
> could go back to the previous version?
> ***
>   When you give unto others whether or not they give to you in return, It
> matters not for your job is  Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.

> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

Kimberly