Hi,

Has anyone ever used the following app:
Launch Center Pro by Contrast
iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod
touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad on the iTunes
App Store

It is an app which will allow one to create shortcuts to many IOS apps and
features. I'm particularly worried about accessibility. From iTunes store:

"Launch actions, not just apps!

It's like speed dial, but for more than just phone calls! Launch Center Pro
creates lightning quick shortcuts to specific features buried deep within
apps. Call a loved one, message a friend, launch Instagram's camera to
quickly snap a pic, tweet, or turn your iPhone into a flashlight. Launch
Center Pro gets you to where you're going faster than ever before!

"Launch Center Pro is an app of verbs. Search. Shoot. Call. Text. Add...
With a simple tap-and-slide, you can launch apps, perform actions and
more... It's so simple and fast that before long your muscle memory takes
over and you don't even have to look. " -Dave Caolo"

List of Launch Center Pro supported apps and actions:
http://actions.appcubby.com/

I hope to get some feedback either positive or negative as I'm really
considering purchasing this app, but if it is not accessible then I'm
probably going to waste 3 or 4 dollars. :) Here is a YouTube video
describing what this app can do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMzq-t3qds

Thank you for your time.

Joseph