From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Kolwick
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:54 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is there an accessible app for the new DSM V

      Hi indirectly, if you have access to Bookshare, a copy is available
there; there is a bookshare app.  If you have a subscription to Bookshare,
you can use an app called Voicedream.  I think that is the app, not sure of
spelling.  You import the Bookshare books into Voicedream.  Another option
is the Learning-ally app, formally recordings for the blind.  They have an
app.