Andy,
I wonder if you know how many characters we can use in our review, having rated
the app? I'd like to prepare this using MBraille beforehand so I can just paste
it in after rating.

I have been wondering if it's possible for us to have a blank puzzle/grid where
we can input a puzzle that we may want to work on with a friend who already has
it in front of them? I understand that this may not be possible to do
but it would open up the possibility of interacting with sighted friends some
more.

Finally, I don't know if you can help some more with this but I'm still finding
it tricky when changing a word. The problem comes when you want to take out
some letters and leave others. The problem can arise once you've taken out a
letter and then go to flick to the next one, or it may be when you've put in a
letter and want to work your way past some more. I'm not explaining this very
well and I apologise for this but maybe you'll get the gist. Basically, the
word is so small that it is difficult to aim for that small area of the screen
when making corrections. I can try to explain this further if you wish, but
I'll stop for the moment.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille