The update does work, and it is accessible, but I find that not as much
information is available regarding genres, radio  stations, etc. as was in the
earlier version.
As a result, I have both of them on my phone so I don't get bugged about the
update, and I find myself continuing to use the earlier version.

Paula Mack
On FaceBook: pm3456
On Twitter: pm3456
On Skype: psm3456