After a strong struggle, I solved the problem according to the instructions provided by Hims. I mean performing an hard reset of the Iphone device, long pressing both together the Home and ScreenLock buttons for about ten seconds. After that, the Braille Sense On Hand appears in the list of VoiceOver bluetooth visible devices ready to pairing as usual.

Thank you very much indeed to people who gave me ideas and suggestions.

Warmly,

Mario.