The $5 link I posted in my original post also covers IOS 7 from a blindness
perspective as the producers are blind themselves.

Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kliphton" <kliph...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:07 AM
Subject: RE: IOS 7 Tutorial

I think the one Jonathan Mosen has is much better, especially since it
covers IOS7 from a voice over user perspective.

Kliphton Senior
(iMessage) kliph...@icloud.com - Email kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72
[Text only] 914-820-2298
(Personal blog-read at your own risk!) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com