Do ITuner and GJTuner both talk?  Does either work with Bluetooth
headphones?

Regards
Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of brian albriton
Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 12:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: guitar tuning app?

I use ITuner. Pretty straight forward.    

On Sep 7, 2013, at 6:57 PM, Brett <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I either use Talking tuner or GJ tuner. Both work pretty well. 
> 
> Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone
> 
>> On 8 Sep 2013, at 9:58 am, "Sherry Gomes" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi all,
>> 
>> I thought I had a guitar tuning app on my old 3gs phone, but it's not 
>> on my iPhone 5. I can't remember the name of the app anymore. I've 
>> recently starting playing guitar again after about thirty years and 
>> I'd like to find an accessible and a accurate guitar tuner. Any
suggestions?
>> 
>> Sherry
>> "And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free, To those who'd 
>> ground me, take a message back from me, Tell them how I am defying 
>> gravity, I'm flying high, defying gravity, And nobody is ever gonna 
>> bring me down!"
>>   DEFYING GRAVITY--wicked
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
Google Group.
>> 
>> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
>> 
>> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
>> 
>> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
[email protected].
>> 
>> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
[email protected].
>> 
>> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
> 
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
Google Group.
> 
> Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].
> 
> Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> 
> Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
[email protected].
> 
> Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
[email protected].
> 
> More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing
[email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.

Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing 
[email protected].

Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected].

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to