Occasionally the radio feeds on the Pro Football Radio & Highlights app are those of a different feed, but this is rare. The app is otherwise completely Voiceover accessible and simple to use. I think it costs around $2.00, but I bought it before last season so I can't recall exactly.
Anyway, if this app hadn't been mentioned before, then I would recommend giving it a try. I've had no real issues listening to those God awful pre-season games and was able to listen to two different games with no problems today either. -----Original Message----- From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Andy Baracco Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 1:59 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: AT&T & NFL Feeds Unfortunately, with AT&T I have no other recommendations. If you have a PC, you could try www.freefootball.com or bite the bullet and go to www.nfl.com and purchase Audio Pass. Andy -----Original Message----- From: Lynda Ingraham Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2013 1:46 PM To: [email protected] Subject: AT&T & NFL Feeds Hi Everyone, I tried to listen to the Buffalo Bills today using both Tune in Radio and All Football. The feed on Tune in was terrible. Totally unable to listen. So I opened All Football and had a similar experience. I was so desperate I didn't care if I listened to Patriot announcers. So I selected a New England station and had the Steelers. I have never found the app very good. All I want to do is listen to the Bills on a radio feed. With my hearing loss, watching football on tv is very annoying. I would be willing to pay for an app or package if it would be reliable. Could someone please recommend a reliable app that will let me listen to the Buffalo Bills. Thanks in advance, Lynda -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. I'm not wearing a diaper, so don't try to change me. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google Group. Post a new message to VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/. Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing [email protected]. Unsubscribe and leave VIPhone by emailing [email protected]. More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
