Hi,

Maybe Apple is turning out iPhone 4 and 4Ss but, I would be surprised if those
were headed for Western markets.  I could imagine Apple still turning a good
profit on them in parts of Asia, Africa, and South America though.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info