how did you do that?

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Daniel Miller
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 9:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Changing audio feeds with the NFL mobile app.

That's weird, because I got it to change during the game tonight.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 9:23 PM, "Chris Chaffin" <cchaf...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

You are correct, you are able to change the source of your audio feed, but the actual feed stays the same. I first thought this might be because some feeds might be blocked because of where I was located, but no matter what game I listened too, I was always connected to the home team feed.

I have also reported it, so hopefully they are looking into it and will have a fix for it soon!

Chris

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain