totally agree, also on my 4S, I turned brightness down to nearly nothing, basically, any visual items, i disabled.

-----Original Message----- From: Stacy Fuehrer
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 7:57 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: battery draining

Turning the screen curtain on alsi helps, unless you have some usable vision for the screen.
Hth,
Stacy

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 9, 2013, at 7:04 AM, May and Noah <mcdonald....@gmail.com> wrote:

Good morning.

I'm wondering if anyone could give me any ideas on what would be making my battery drain so quickly?

This is a new IPhone so I can't see that as the issue, all apps are closed, screen curtain is off, brightness off, wifi and bluetooth on.

My wifi and bluetooth have always been on and have never drained my battery as fast as it's going now so don't know what to think. Any suggestions?

May and Prince Noah
www.canadianlynx.ca

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.