The victor reader stream will read brf files. And I have used win bt to back translate brf files to text. Then I can use voice dream reader with neospeech. The neospeech used with boice dream reader sounds better than the neospeech on the booksense.

-----Original Message----- From: Arianna
Sent: Friday, September 13, 2013 2:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: BARD app submitted to Apple for approval

Not to mention that, as far as I know, no app on the iPhone can make any sense of brf files. I have a lot of those in my collection, and the BookSense is the only thing that I know can play them. Well, the only thing that I have, at any rate. Plus, having physical buttons is rather nice. When I want to go back five seconds in a book, and I'm kind of sleepy, the last thing I want to do is fiddle around with a touchscreen. That being said, I will still get the app; but I'll keep my BookSense around, too.

Thanks,
Ari