Also, when you get into one of those menus and you want to go back to the home screen, you have to turn VoiceOver off, and then tap once in the very top left, and then turn VoiceOver back on, as the back button or whatever they are calling it just doesn't read or show up with VoiceOver.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jenifer Barr <claudas...@gmail.com
To: "viphone@googlegroups.com" <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 12:17:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Schwans ap revisited

Thank you so much! I'll try it.  I appreciate it.

Jenifer Barr
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 15, 2013, at 9:54 AM, Vicky Collins <v-coll...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

When you first get logged in, if you flick all the way over to the left and then start flicking to the right you will see as you flick from left to right, home, shop, my lists, my account, settings, contact us, shop, my lists, specials, coupons and start shopping followed by your next service date.. Those first few buttons on the very left, meaning the ones you reach up to and including the contact us button, just don't work. But, when you flick to the right past the contact us button, the second shop, my lists, specials, coupons and start shopping buttons do indeed work.