hello Chuck,

Thanks for confirming this. In the morning when I have a clear head, I will
compose an email to the developers. At first, I thought I was missing something
in the history menu, but I guess not if you are getting something similar to my
observation. In the previous version, you didn't have the option to select more
than one scan, but the delete button was there with a confirmation screen that
followed it. Well, I haven't decided if I will place this on my roll back app
list until it is fixed. The list is starting to grow quickly. Unfortunately,
the update description before pressing that button didn't state if there were
any UI enhancements. I guess we all live and learn.

I'll take care of this tomorrow.

Cheers,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone