Yes, some shops you can buy up to 3 of the same shop.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Lea Langley
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 12:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Cc: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Suggestions Needed Concerning How to accumulate gold in Solara
Game, and Questions to anyone who has completed the Game

Hi all,
Do you have duplicate shops in your castles? I was not sure this would be a
fair way to play the game.

Here's a way I found to accumulate gold. Go to build and open it. Now go to
upgrades. In upgrades there are tabs to collect gold plus a certain amount
of gold from each shomp added on. I bought the jagged obsidian which gives
gold plus 75 percent from each shop. Whatever button you select just keep it
selected, and your gold will keep accumulating.
God Bless,
Wren

Hi all,
Do you have duplicate shops in your castles? I was not sure this would be a
fair way to play the game.

Here's a way I found to accumulate gold. Go to build and open it. Now go to
upgrades. In upgrades there are tabs to collect gold plus a certain amount
of gold from each shop added on. I bought the jagged obsidian which gives
gold plus 75 percent from each shop. Whatever button you select just keep it
selected, and your gold will keep accumulating.
God Bless,
Wren

Hi all,
Do you have duplicate shops in your castles? I was not sure this would be a
fair way to play the game.

Here's a way I found to accumulate gold. Go to build and open it. Now go to
upgrades. In upgrades there are tabs to collect gold plus a certain amount
of gold from each shop added on. I bought the jagged obsidian which gives
gold plus 75 percent from each shop. Whatever button you select just keep it
selected, and your gold will keep accumulating.
God Bless,
Wren

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2013, at 6:58 PM, "Chris Chaffin" <cchaf...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> Hello Regina,
>
> Yes, you are correct.
> For example, I have two knights.  One knight will be at level 33, and the
other I will keep at level 32.

> Now, I personally do not use both of one type of hero, like knights, very
much at all.
> But if that time does arise, and I need both knights in a quest, then I
would go ahead and upgrade my other knight from 32 to 33 like the other one.

> As also stated, if I am not going to be in a quest, and my food is maxed
out and is just sitting there, I will use it to upgrade some of my heroes if
I can.

> One other note:
> When building and adding to your castle, I would add food shops as much as
you can.  Don't worry, food shops also produce gold on top of helping your
food out.  Food shops adds to the maximum food you can have.
> For example, your food might currently say 500/500 food.  The scecond
number is the maximum amount of food you can have, and the first number is
the amount of food you do have.
> Say you buy a food shop that says, plus 80 max food.  This means that it
would increase your second number of max food from 500 to 580.
> Once this food shop is built, you will see your second number increase
from 500 to 580.  That now means you can now have a maximum of 580 food.  If
you have to use food to upgrade your heroes on certain levels, then
increasing your maximum food can really help you later on  in the game.

> Hope all of this helps!
>
> Chris Chaffin
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Regina Alvarado
> Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 5:21 PM
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Re: Suggestions Needed Concerning How to accumulate gold in
Solara Game, and Questions to anyone who has completed the Game

> Chris, A question. I am at 22. If I want to leave one of each hero at 22
and the others at 21, all is well. However, if you then get to 23 it will
take food and gold to get those at 21 to 23. Do half of your heroes stay
just a step below? I thought of doing this, but didn't know if I would need
2 of one hero. Really struggling with understanding how to know who fights
who and which heros to use. I think that is why I never have gotten very
high in the arena as even if the fight is with someone maybe at number 5 and
most of their heroes are below my level I will invariably lose.

> Reggie and Allegra
>
> On Sep 16, 2013, at 5:03 PM, "Chris Chaffin" <cchaf...@twcny.rr.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> First and foremost, is your castle totally full of buildings, i.e. shops
and food buildings?
> My castle is full to its compacity with buildings, letting me earn the
most in gold and food as I can.

> I am assuming that everybody has their own system of how to earn more gold
and food to help increase their heroes to the next level.
> I was at first trying to increase all of my heroes to my current level,
and it did start to become overwhelming and where it took a long time to
earn the gold or food to do so.
> So I decided that something had to be done differently, so there is not so
much strain on my gold or food when trying to go to the next level.
> So this is what I personally did.
>
> I noticed that:
> For one of my heroes to go to an even level, like 32, it cost me gold.
> For one of my heroes to go to an odd level, like 33, it cost me food.
>
> So I decided that since for the most part, I only use one of each type of
a hero, like footman or archer, for a quest, there was no need to have both
of them up to the current level unless a quest required it.
> So I keep one of each hero up to the current level, and the other hero of
each type one level below.
> For example, I am on level 33, so for footman, Rusty is level 33, and
Cecil is level 32.

> In the end, this means that when I move my heroes up to the next level,
half will require gold, and half will require food to get it done.
> This does not put all of the strain on just my gold, or just my food.  It
kind of splits it between them.

> Now, when a quest requires me to use two of the same type of hero, I will
then at that time upgrade the other hero to the current level also.
> But this does not actually happen that much for me.
>
> Now, a couple of other things I do to help out the process:
> * The first four heroes I upgrade to the next level are the four heroes I
use in the first quest for that level.  This allows me to upgrade my heroes,
plus continue toward the next level at the same time.
> * I have slowed down my play and given my shops a little time to replenish
my gold.  It takes me longer to reach the next level this way, but why be in
a rush?  Who am I racing, smiles?
> * I have now started keeping me a minimum of gold in the bank.  For
example, Once I saved a hundred thousand dollars, I never went below that.
And as time goes I just increase my minimum of gold I keep in the bank.  The
reason I do this is because I know that upgrading heroes is going to become
more and more costly, and so I am preparing for that now.  At this moment, I
am not able to add more levels to my castle, which would allow me to add
more shops, giving me more gold coming in, so since my income is not
increasing, but my expenses are, it is only smart to prepare for that extra
cost ahead of time, smiles!

> I hope all of this can be helpful.
>
> Chris Chaffin
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Lea Langley
> Sent: Monday, September 16, 2013 3:05 PM
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com
> Subject: Suggestions Needed Concerning How to accumulate gold in Solara
Game, and Questions to anyone who has completed the Game

> Hi all, Has anyone completed the Solara game? I am on level 35, and I have
a lot of heroes. Sometimes I have used 2 of the same heroes in a fight,
i.e., footmen, archers, etc. This has resulted in my winning the fight. To
train up the heroes in level  38 it will cost 35.000 gold each time I press
the button when training a hero. Anyone have any ideas of how to accumulate
gold?

> I really love the game, but I lost all of my gold when it was 19.000 gold
per hero.
> Has anyone completed the game without buying anything? Just curious. If so
how did you do it?
> Any and all help is greatly appreciated.
>
> God bless,
> Wren
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Google Group.