Hey everyone, I went ahead and updated to IOS 7 last night, update went fine, I do need to redownload the high quality voice though, Samantha's compact voice drives me nuts. For the most part, getting around is the same, I think there are some new visual looks but of course that won't matter for our use. One thing I do like is the new app switcher, it now tells you if a program is running or not and closing apps is easier. I also like the new ring tones. There are some things I was really hoping would be included though that are not, and admitedly that's kind of disappointing. There is still no way to change your default keyboard that I know of. So if we want to use fleksy, we must write our text within the app, then copy it or use one of the other functions. Similarly, if I get a text message and want to reply using fleksy, I must switch applications. There is also still no file management. This is something every other operating system, whether mobile or desktop provides. There is no way to just browse the content of the device. I know there is an app called phone drive that provides this somewhat, but it's very limited compared to other platforms. Also, copying content from a computer is still much more difficult than it needs to be, again, other platforms make this so much easier. Finally, as far as I know, there is no way to install other TTS engines and use them system wide. Don't get me wrong, I like my iphone 5, but it's things like this that still make me use android a bit more. I'm not saying I want IOS to become android, but what I do want is the ability to customize my device exactly the way I want it, and easy access to copy content. I would say the IOS 7 update is evolutionary rather than revolutionary, definitely a good update, but still lacking some basic things.