From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 2:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: just wondering if you are able to turn off the phone's pass
coad feature on the lock screen if you have chosen to use a pass coad but
now want to turn this off?

For practical purposes, you might want to investigate the pass code screen
as you will undoubtedly have a selection of timers for which your iDevice
will lock. For example, since I don't live alone, here at home I require my
passcode lock for 4 hours in an effort to protect sensitive data stored in
various apps. On the other hand, when I leave the house, I don't know if I'm
going to lose my iDevice or not, but since the possibility exists, I set the
passcode for 15 minutes. When I get back home I once again change the
passcode   back to 4 hours.

timothy, thanks for conveying to the list this great info.

Joseph