Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 7:32 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: folders Re: IOS 7 visual issues and a couple comments

a couple more comments.
I didn't see a comment on list about folders, but I haven't kept up with all
the mail. Folders are larger, anyone know how much larger they can be, I'm
assuming now you can get 18 items into one which is great, anyone gone
higher than that?
One thing that does bug me, when moving an item out of a folder you have to
hold it outside the folder for a full 5 seconds before the folder closes,
now that is down right tedious. one or two seconds might be reasonable, but
five??
Tessa

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.