Hi:
Only downloaded one book on my iPad, but how do I put books for future download
in my wish list? Thank you.

reggie and Allegra

On Sep 22, 2013, at 6:46 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've only had two items in my queue at a time so far, but I got an alert for
each book after it was downloaded. I didn't get, at least I don't recall,
getting an alert after everything in the queue was downloaded. I knew my queue
was empty though, since I knew what the last book in the queue was. You could
always check this in the book shelf if you weren't sure.

> On 09/20/2013 07:41 PM, Mary Otten wrote:
> When you just download one item at a time, you get a download complete
> announcement and you have to hit an okay button. So if you're downloading
> from the queue, when it's all done, don't you have to hit an okay button?
> Mary
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 20, 2013, at 5:18 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> No, I haven't heard such a final announcement.
>>
>>> On 09/20/2013 07:15 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. wrote:
>>> It appears that if multiple items are cued for download, the
>>> Downloadhas  Completed” announcement is not for the entire download cue
>>> (as in Downcast) but rather that the active item being downloaded has
>>> been completed. The next item in the download cue  is then processed.
>>> I’m not sure if there is a final announcement that “All items have been
>>> downloaded.”

>>> Google Group.

>>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

>>> ---