Glad this works now!…

Smiles,

Cara :)
On Sep 23, 2013, at 12:10 AM, "RobH." <bobs...@googlemail.com> wrote:

That's Pi,  interesting, but not what you wanted.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Cara Quinn" <modelc...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 8:00 AM
Subject: Re: Handwriting - how to get a comma, colon and other observations

Hi Sieghard,

when I swipe down from a period, I get the number series:

3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510

Oh, sorry that was after I drew a circle! lol! Oops… :)

Anyway, I just figured out that I can get a colon consistently by doing the
following:

• Do a very small swipe (I did left to right)

• Do a single tap some distance above it

YOu can also alternate the very small swipe and tap as to which one you do
first.

I do mean very small. For some reason this seems to really make a difference
and to me at least, is very helpful in consistently getting the colon.

Hope this helps!

Smiles,

Cara :)