Not really, except that when I  need to go to another page!  the links are
hard to find at that point.  Plus it's a little funny to not see the page
moving and have an idea of knowing where you are in the text.  And if it
hits a picture it acts funny.  Katey

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.

Visit my FaceBook page at: www.facebook.com/kateyjax