Hi,

There are 3 tabs in Notification center: Today, Missed, and All. If you choose
Today, weather should be shown. Mine wasn't at first. I clicked the link near
the bottom that said Weather by," and was taken to Yahoo Weather. I didn't do
anything with the page; I simply closed it. But after that, weather was shown.
I don't know whether following the link had anything to do with the weather
info appearing. Probably it didn't.

Best,
Anna