Hi,

You're welcome. And if you have a braille book on your computer that has more
than one volume, zip all the volumes together before you put the book in
Dropbox. You can import unzipped braille volumes into BARD Mobile via Dropbox,
but if you do, each volume will be considered a separate book. If all the files
are zipped, BARD Mobile will treat the result as a single,

Best,
Anna
 multi-volume book.