Hi Alex,

If you tap on Edit from the main Mail app screen, each Mailbox and Account
has a "Reorder" button to the right of it, e.g. if you swipe from left to
right you would find "All Inboxes" and another swipe would say "Reorder, All
Inboxes" or you have VIP Mailbox and Reorder, VIP Mailbox.

Once you are on the reoder button, just do a double tap nd hold, then
without letting go, drag your finger slowly up or down the screen as
straight as possible. Let's say you have an account Gmail below VIP Mailbox
and you want it above, find where it says Reorder, Gmail, double tap and
hold, then drag up the screen a bit. Each time you pass another item there
is a metallic sounding plink and Voiceover should say "Move above VIP Zone".

Once you tab on edit you will also find there are other "Views" you can
select to make them visible. One very good one I tapped on to select it is
"Unread". This is basically like a separate mailbox, but all it will ever
show are unread messages from all your accounts.

Voiceover clearly says "Selected" if a mailbox is selected to be visible, if
it just says "Unread" instead of "Selected, Unread" it means it is not going
to be visible.

I personally never really use the unified Inbox for all my accounts, so now
I was able to double tap on it and unselect it so it's not visible any more.

Instead I made the Unread mail view visible.

Mail really just has gotten much more powerful.

If you now type something into the search box when you are, for example, in
your Inbox, you can now  choose to have it search only that mailbox or all
mailboxes and it will not only search for that word in the From, To or
subject fields, but also in email messages-very powerful and the reason why
Mail is no longer an option in Spotlight search where you had to go before
if you wanted to search all your mail.