Okay, I am starting to feel really dumb or uncoordinated or both. But
I still cannot get dictation to work on my 4s with ios7. No matter
what app I try, or how I tap I never get the dictation tone.

My most recent attempt was in pages. I opened a blank document and VO
said text field was editing. When I double tap with one finger I get
the message insertion pointer at end and the little click sound. If I
double tap with two fingers music starts playing.

What the heck am I doing wrong?

Kimber

--
Kimberly