Dear  list
I have found out from Apple accessibility that they cannot reproduce the issue
I am having mail and they are not certain when this will be fixed, in addition
I guess voiceover does have some issues with focusing but again they are not
sure when this issue will be solved.

am I missing something here ?  yes, I do understand that iOS is riddled with
bugs when the newest version comes out but this is ridiculous.  what exactly
then does the Apple accessibility team? do they solve accessibility issues but
lately it seems like with every iOS update there is an issue and iOS does not
work is the same as before. Doesn't seem like iOS 7 is very stable and it does
not seem like voiceover works well with

Understand, that Apple accessibility cannot fix everything but I myself am
quite disappointed with the "accessibility" but Apple says they have with their
eye devices. If Apple had left certain formats alone example the calendar then
voice over would work very well with all the native apps but since they like to
change the format and change the way things are and obviously voiceovers not
gonna work as it did before with the changes that have happened in iOS 7