Ioana,

Yes, I've also encountered this after over an hour of gameplay which really
honestly ticked me off! :)

I thought I may have accidentally done something wrong when either saving or

Will be trying this again to make sure but it's looking right now, like there
may be an issue with this, at least for VO users.

Thanks a bunch and have a wonderfully awesome weekend!

Smiles,

Cara :)