Can you remind me what the scrub jesture is?
It's escaping me right now.
Jen

-----Original Message----- From: Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Sunday, September 29, 2013 7:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Using the netflix app

I used to use a double tap to bring up the controls, but I'm not sure
this is still working in IOS 7. It was only ever intermittent in IOS 6.
I'd suggest checking out the podcast on Applevis. I haven't listened to
it myself, I've figured out most things on my own, but I've heard it's
good and listening to it is definitely on my to do list.

Once you get the controls up, you can double tap the done button to quit
the show you're watching and then look for another show to watch.

When the controls are visible, there's a rewind 10 seconds. There's also
a scrub control which tells you how far into the show you are. You can
flick up or down to move forwards and backwards by 10%. Once you've got
it set to where you want, such as 50% for half way then double tap that
scrub control and it'll take the show to that percentage, e.g. take you
to the middle of the show in the 50% example.

It's all pretty easy once you get those controls to show up, but I
haven't found a consistent way to get them back. Note they do show up
when you lock your phone and then unlock it, but this is a lot to do
when you just want to rewind 10 seconds.

Good luck and if you figure out an easy way to bring those controls up,
let me know.