Hi Alia,

With all due respect, and I'm not trying to defend Mich's statements, but the fact is, if you're discussing the Bard app, then discuss the Bard app.

From what I've seen, this thread has gone from the site shutting down, to
the state of your federal government to the state of people's views on said government.

This is an iPhone list, not a general discussion list, so if you're going to talk about the Bard app, then do so, but don't start off a new thread to discuss the LOC or NLS and decide that simply because there's a Bard app that this sort of discussion makes it on-topic for the list.

I'm sorry, but this isn't solely an American list, and yes, the delete key has been working overtime, but why should I have to go through batteries on my wireless keyboard simply because people are getting overzealous about the government shut down?

Like I said, we may care about our American friends, but we don't care about their daily lives, especially when it pertains to politics, as that is just one huge powder keg.

Victor Gouveia
Vice-President
Training Coordinator
VIP Tech
Phone: 1 (888) 737-1115
Fax: 1 (888) 737-1116
Work Main e-mail: vipt...@rogers.com
Work Training E-mail: viptrain...@rogers.com
Home E-mail: victor.gouv...@rogers.com
Limiting Disabilities with Limitless Possibilities