From: David Gross
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 12:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Ios7.0 follow up

Previously I had posted that a newspaper app on my 4s was not reading correctly
after the 7.0 update. Others on the list verified they had similar symptoms
with various apps.

This morning, I was able to access the newspaper through a Twitter link. It
read the page correctly without any issues.

After that, I returned to the newspaper’s app, and once again the 7.0 issues
reoccurred. I wonder what the difference is between the location the Twitter
link took me to compared to where the app takes you?

On a related note, those of us who use the MLB At Bat 13 app have had a
reverse, positive experienced with 7.0.]

Prior to the update, when attempting to read the news tab in At Bat there were
reading issues, now after the update the page reads without issue.

Any thoughts on either of these situations will be appreciated.