My understanding is the developer of OOTunes is happy to add radio stations to
the app. I do not have the email address, but if the web address of the radio
station is emailed to the person, it should be added fairly rapidly.

About Photon web browser, iPhone does not support flash. So, Photon renders the
flash page on a server and sends an image of the page to the iPhone. As with
most PC remote tools, the image is purely graphical, so screen readers cannot
interact with it without a server side plug-in from what I understand.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone