Actually, this is the way I feel about iOS 7 as well.   I have found too, that
with holding turned on, low vision users have lots to be gained.
Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda
Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda