From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kliphton
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 7:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Volume Buttons, Snooze and Stop Alarm?

There use to be an okay button while the alarm was going off.  But I have
only seen it a couple of times, so I guess the unlock botton will have to do
to stop the alarm.

Kliphton
iMessage kliph...@icloud.com - E-Mail kliph...@gmail.com
(Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype) kliphton72 (Personal blob-Read at your
own risk) http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com ~text only~ 914-820-2298

On Oct 3, 2013, at 8:11 AM, Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistre...@gmail.com>