To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2013 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: iToons

I figured out how to add albums and artists, but how do you add individual songs to a playlist?
Lelia

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 4, 2013, at 8:44 AM, "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net> wrote:

It's easy to add songs, albums or even other lists together just by editing them. And, you can always shuffle the play list too.
-------

Regards,

Alan

Go Chicago Bears in 2013!

Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your stupid parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.

Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still available upon request. Thanks for listening!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lelia Struve" <leliastr...@samobile.net>