From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Larry Smith
Sent: Saturday, October 05, 2013 5:59 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: digiteyes and IOS 7

This message is in response to the person who ask about digiteyes working
with IOS7. I can tell you that it seem to work ok. I am using an iPhone 5
running IOS 7.0.2. Prior to updating to IOS7, I was not able to get
digiteyes to identify much. So, after reading the message asking about
digiteyes and IOS 7, I decided to give it a whirl! I fired it up, aimed it
at a frosty can of  coors light.   It Took about 2 seconds the first time to
churp and tell me that it was a coors lite, 12C. I believe that's 12 ounce
can. Smiles, It didn't tell me that 8 of the oz. were missing!. Tried it
again, it took about 15 seconds to find the barcode. Smiles, however, I did
take a few sips between scans.