Hi Eileen,

I have no idea about any Windows license. Honestly, I remember this app being
free so the price is news to me. I must confess I did not read the link that
far, as I thought it was still free.

The app is definitely called iExplorer and seems to be the one I have so
perhaps they've adopted a new model for it.

When I got it, it had already gone through one transition which was a
name-change. It used to be called iPhone Explorer.

If the site says you get a Windows license as well, then you do. :)

Are you saying at this point, that you cannot back up your iPhone? If this is
the case then yes, I'd recommend some app like this which can allow you to
browse your phone, but this is absolutely not the best way (or even a good way)
to do any kind of system-wide backup.

I'd use iTunes for this. When you do a backup with iTunes, certain crucial
folders on your device are guaranteed to be backed up so this is really the way
to go about this if you need to keep your personal data intact.

Remember, I only recommended this app to possibly be able to remove the
unwanted download of iOS 7 so anything else is way out of the scope of my note.
:)

I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

Have a great evening and please do let us know how this goes for you.

Thanks,

Cara :)