Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible Koran apps for iPad

Also you can get copies of DAISY versions of the book where you can navigate by chapter/verse here:

http://guidedogswa.org/books/scriptures/

These are English versions, too, like I may have said navigable down to the verse. There are DAISY audio and DAISY text formats available of several Scriptures. I think the Koran is at the bottom of the page. But at least it's there!

Jane