I only wish they would fix the problem of it being on speaker when it is up
to the ear, I hate my office hearing my phone calls because I can't get the
silly phone to go to the earpiece.  Never had this problem before I upgraded
to IOS 7, have a 4S and am not in a hurry to upgrade.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2013 3:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Any problems people have with the iPhone 5C

Hi Cait,

Just as a suggestion, did you check what the audio routing is set to in the
Accessibility settings?

Anyhow, I'd rather have it go and stay on the earpiece since I wish Apple
would take out this automatic switching to speakerphone. I see little reason
why a Voiceover user can't tap the Speakerphone button if the call should be
on Speakerphone just like any sighted person. I think overall this automatic
switching to speakerphone causes more issues than what it's worth.