Hi Gadget girl,

When I put in the period like you said then swiped down and then VO said
comma I double tap to enter the comma.  Then when I go back and check it I
have a period and a comma.  What am I doing wrong.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Gadget Girl
Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:21 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Handwriting

Start by making a period by placing one finger on the screen to make a dot.
Then do a two finger swipe up or down to toggle to the punctuation mark you
want.  This toggle method works in other modes as well.  For example, if you
write the letter U and the letter V appears, you could use the two finger
swipe down or up to toggle to the letter of choice.

Regards,

Gadget Girl Anita

Sent from my Apple gadget.  Apple, Take a bite, Express yourself!