Sorry people if this has been discussed before but i am wondering whether I am
doing something wrong. I can only find the compose button in mail when I have a
message already open. I cannot find a compose button when I have no  mail open,
just the list of items in my box. Is this so? It is different on my iphone when
there is a compose button without the need for a message to already be open.
Would just like some clarification on this. Using ipad mini with 7.02 and
iPhone 4S with 7.02.
Ta,
Jo

Sent from my iPad